“An integrated transport system and infrastructure that promotes socio-economic development.”
To effectively and efficiently implement all mandates relating to :
- asset and property management
- public and freight transport
- roads and building infrastructure to the benefit of all end-users.
- Service:Excellence An exceptional service delivery is required to attain the goals of the Department.
- Innovation:Is required to ensure that the processes utilized remain state of the art and allows the Department to attain its goals.
- Diversity: Accepting and acknowledging the cultural mix of its community.
- Team Work:Continuously cooperating and collaborating with all spheres of government and stakeholders
- Best Practice: Applying international best practice methods and good corporate governance in dealings
- Loyalty: Expressing allegiance to community, central government and the people of South Africa
- Value for Money: All the customers paying for the real value attained
Departmental Strategic Goal
Strategic Goal 1
- To provide, manage and maintain building and road infrastructure.
Strategic Goal 2
- To provide effective transport management.
Strategic Goal 3
- To coordinate the implementation of EPWP 3 in the Province.
Strategic Goal 4
- To manage resources prudently
Strategic Goal 5
- To improve our internal systems and procedures.